14. april 2010

I'm back

To begin, I would just like to apologize for not blogging the last 6 weeks. I've had too many things up and running and something had to give.

It is only in the last couple of days that I've been able to answer emails specifically targeted to the MINDtalk blog. Over the next few posts, I will be taking the questions from those emails and answering them.

I think many of the questions are what many of us ask ourselves at one point or another. As usual, I will write on my take on each issue. Also as usual, I hope you, as the reader, will contribute your thoughts or ideas to the blog, on Twitter (@MINDtalkCoach) or by email (MINDtalk@email.com).

If there are any other topics you feel would be of interest please let me know.

- On the road with my iPhone

Ingen kommentarer: